I had some Killians red for the first time last weekend.   It is now a favorite.  The "red" scared me off, but it is similar to a good Bavarian dark.  I can't drink more than half pint of guinness.  It has so much chemical in it (yes, even draught in the ol sod) that it makes me choke.  THeir amber "Hop House 13"  is equally chemical laden.   Definitely NOT made to the Reinheitsgebot!or, even close to it.

There is some beer made at the old heilemans Brewery in LaCrosse that is labelled Kül.   It is good stuff for the price.   ($8 to 10 a case) They also sell a light and a premium.  To me, the premium is not as good as the plain.  I won't drink light unless someone hands it to me and I need water.