Leine?   (Leinenkugel)

Dan--- via Mercedes wrote on 7/30/19 1:56 PM:
Curley,

What’s the local brew with the Indian pulling back on a bow and arrow on the
label? I seem to recall drinking a fair amount of that when I lived in the GWN.
I think it was brewed in Appleton.

Point makes a good lager, too.

-D

On Jul 30, 2019, at 1:13 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>