I got some the last time I was in the Philippines. I found a farmers market on
a Sunday. Looked good, smelled nice, tasted like burnt rubber.
The seller made a big deal out of telling me that I wouldn't find any sticks or
leaves in her coffee. I bought whole bean so its easier to tell, once its
ground who knows? I bought quite a dark roast, I'm going to back to the
Philippines in a couple weeks, I'm planning to try again with a lighter roast.
-Curt

    On Sunday, August 4, 2019, 5:45:51 PM EDT, Mountain Man via Mercedes