I don't see why not. If you're paranoid give it an extra 10-15 seconds before
putting the engine under load.
Remember my freezer test, the 15w50 flowed better than conventional 15w40 in
the cold.  https://youtu.be/1t-dOOnRwgU

-Curt

    On Monday, August 5, 2019, 9:09:21 PM EDT, Dwight Giles via Mercedes