If it’s the stock radio, it sucks. All of the Beckers suck when it comes to
reception.

I live less than two miles from a major antenna farm. I can pick up stations on
my dental work. The Becker that was in the wife’s SL couldn’t pick up a major
FM station that’s 20 miles away in Tampa, and would fade in and out on a
station broadcasting from the antenna farm nearby.

If it’s got a factory Bose system they do sound nice. That subwoofer that’s
under the rear deck really bumps things up.

-D