I'd be glad to have the .pdf if you get somewhere with the bandwidth.  No hurry.  It will probably take 1-2 weeks to get parts rounded up/

Thanks for the P/Ns.

MG via Mercedes wrote on 8/27/19 12:00 PM:
The following come from a how to on the B2 replacement.

B2 Piston - 107 270 04 32 (a 4th level supercession from the original number) the seal should come already installed on the piston.

K1 Spring Kit - 126 270 44 77 (not required but a good idea) for 2-3 flair according to the how to.

I found the 722 repair pdf if you want it. 6.76 mb pdf.

MG

Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Oops forgot to ask:

Anyone have the P/N for the B2 kit and the k3 spring?  I assume those will have to come from a dealer.

I think the banjo fittings to the oil cooler are 10mm, so I ordered 4 of 10x15x1 copper seals.   Is that right?

I used to have the instructions for the k3 spring, but that never made it to this computer.