He will know better about the Mercedes then.
Just boing bu a 40 year old memory of doing US transmissions where we always replaced the seal and bushing and sometimes had to resize the bushing it it was too tight. AH those were the days. Why I remember......? well maybe I don't.

MG

Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
dunno, Dan sez he replaced front seal