On 04/09/2019 4:29 PM, Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes wrote:
So are you driving it to ChowdahQ, Randy? We need a w115.

I wish I could but I have had my road trip this summer already ( but not with the red car - we took the red truck). We went from Winnipeg to Fargo to Minneapolis, to Chicago to Mansfield, Ohio and back in July. Rhode Island would be a bit further.

The longest road trip that we have done since about 1980. I would be willing to do it again but my wife is saying, next time, we fly.

Randy