On 05/09/2019 9:25 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
  Ahh the early days when it rained every stinking year.
I remember that Tom always had to open the hood to shut the car off. I find the
dedication to not fixing that kind of endearing which is why I don't pick on
Randy for his. :)
I don't remember what was wrong with Tom's car that last year but it sure was
leaking bad...
-Curt

     On Thursday, September 5, 2019, 10:20:03 AM EDT, Dwight Giles