exactly.   I came in to get the grinder.   The only things left are to get the driveshaft loose from the front flex disk (bolts are out) and cut the 4 bolts on the rear mount plate.   I can't budge the big nut on the driveshaft so it slides more freely.   Wish I had kept the 24" crescent wrench!     I'm gonna take of the bolts for the center carrier.  I think slop there and dropping the rear of the trans will allow the driveshaft to come out of the yoke after it breaks loose from the flex disk.