I hear you loud and clear. I had a 2002 F150 Supercrew and I now have a 2013 F150 Supercrew. One sort of expects that each generation should get better as the designers tend to pay more attention to ergonomics than they once did.

However, on the 2013, they moved the ignition lock such that I cannot see it when sitting in the driver's seat unless I lean over and look for it. It was much easier to put the key in the ignition of the 2002 because I could see the ignition lock without having to  contort myself to see the lock.

The second thing that annoys me is that the switch on the dash to change into 4 wheel drive is now behind the shifter when the truck is in drive. It is difficult to access in the winter when I am wearing gloves. It was fine in the 2002 version as it was in a different spot on the dash.

Randy