Thanks, Kevin! That’s pretty much what I figured based on the maintenance
records. The VMI was 12 pages long - that’s huge and a contender for the
longest one I’ve ever seen, and the first time I’ve ever seen a reference to an
“F” service. The owner has a file folder about an inch and a half thick with
receipts from previous owners, too.

My upholstery guy in CA that has always come through for me is already on the
hunt for a “reconditioned” cover. If he can’t find one he can recondition the
one that’s on the car.

-D