Good/smart kid who just hasn’t been able to find some direction in his life
until now. He’s almost done with his plumbing apprenticeship, and we want to do
everything we can to help him out so he can stay focused on finishing and
getting out into the working world. He’s done well and already has job offers,
which has him pretty stoked (and us, too!)

If I can afford to keep him in a reliable, safe and inexpensive to operate
vehicle, I will. I don’t want him worrying about getting back and forth to
school, I want him to be able to totally focus on his studies.

-D