Remove the starter and use a pry bar against starter ring gear teeth.
Front pulley crank bolt does not give you enough leverage.

I have an 81 300D I bought with a locked engine, Saw no reason for it..
finally pulled the head... all looked OK.. pulled starter, got some real
leverage in both directions... finally got movement, in 4 cylinders.... #1
piston did not move... hmmmmm...
Pulled accessories off the engine, removed alternator.... and boom... part
of the block missing... rod journal made a hole...
Further investigation found, woman owner managed to break the oil pressure
gage line, Drove it till it had ZERO oil... it threw a rod... They put oil
in it... which looked "old" and full....
Nice car, perfect in every way, 102K miles... dead engine...
Your issues may be different...