Yes, Mitch. It shifts just how you describe with a non-working modulator or no
vac signal. When it’s floored, shifts are near redline and smooth, but very
firm if not floored. The PB booster works very well as does the shutoff. All
lines to the lock circuit have been capped. I’ll have to do plenty of
troubleshooting the vac lines for the locks if I can find my mighty vac.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone