There's really only ONE component in those spheres that fails, namely the
diaphragm that separates the nitrogen charge from the hydraulic fluid. In fact,
that is itself usually just fine... the nitrogen charge seeps through it
eventually. In the Citroën world you simply recharge the sphere and you're good
to go. If they become TOTALLY flat, the diaphragm can become damaged.

In a nutshell, it's not a part that requires a whole lot of engineering, nor is
it particularly exotic. I would think that a Febi or even (shudder - Meyle)
part will serve you just as well. Not sure if Lemförder makes them or not.

What has led you to the conclusion that you need accumulators?

D.