I bought the 78 300CD from one of their sales, they had it listed for &5k or something insane, I tried to talk sense into the tchatchke woman selling all the house trinkets, she was having no discussion of reality, thought it was like some super Ferrari or something.  At the end of the sale, no one else had expressed interest in the car so she turned me over to the woman's boyfriend of 30 years or whatver, and we made the deal.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001PPhoCrQHHJsumr9vfFM_c3mTXtb1VAiOsw4KPCqPiQBlMLUKfk42kJeDPrXjbIoo76SMgbcm_DgT5fQ1cb444EAENyQk0R_y410tVJ-325-82z0fSz6oDWV6XSRk__IFZ-kPgrVG4PLKuvtUiaSNtg==&c=6WE6QyGwHmU1FOE4GzC-3eg2xPBYb2iaCauYC5HkYE3OzybK25ETJQ==&ch=WhRPB1ZzhMp4E2Nw-TalkTkJ3t1Vlu1yMt5UMY0z-4b2ViB-_Jukew==

*2006 Grand Marquis, 80K miles, brand new battery, one owner, $2500 open
(Photos will be added later today.)

Above listed items will start at the opening price and we will accept offers ABOVE those amounts moving in $250 or higher increments.

All parties leaving offers will be given the opportunity to increase their offers as many times as necessary.

Above items will be given as much time as necessary to assure proper vetting, but they will not be closed out earlier than Monday post sale.

--
--FT