Take them somewhere to get sandblasted then prime and paint

--FT

On 10/6/19 12:13 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Thanks. Do I need to prime it?

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019, 12:02 PM Rick Knoble via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Würth

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: October 6, 2019 10:04 AM
To: Mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: astrasfo...@gmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] Painting my alloy wheels.

Going to attempt to refinish my spare set of alloy wheels by power washing
them, thoroughly drying them and then painting them with an appropriate
silver spray paint. I need something that matches the color of the
originals and is also durable. I wondered whether I should first use a
primer as well. Any recommendations greatly appreciated. This has to be
done at ambient temperatures.

Andrew
W123 300td

--FT