Craig, the special password is a one-time deal, only needed (and only good for)
setting up the email account in the app on my Android phone.  Set it and forget
it, as long as the account settings don't change.

I think it is kinda cool, like a one-time cipher used to encrypt a secret
message to the mother ship.  However, getting Gmail to cough up the cipher
takes a bit of searching and clicking.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC