I have a G7, Angie has a G6, they're pretty good phones.I have a couple
complaints about mine, the camera isn't as high resolution as the MotoX3 I had
before and the implementation for the sound controls are a bit clunky as is the
Wifi. Other than that its pretty good.
I've about had it with Republic Wireless though, the T-Mobile service in my
area stinks. I've ordered a Tracfone SIM, they purportedly use ATT or Verizon,
we'll see if thats better.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 4:02:54 PM EDT, Rick Knoble via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Max inquires:

>Has a recent update to BB Hub cause you any problems?

No. I have no issues. That said, I have a Motorola G5 plus phone. It has about
as naked, pure Android OS as you can get. Very little, if any bloatware. I
would suspect someone with a Samsung or similar phone may not have as good of
experience. I do occasionally have an email or two that gets left on Hotmail,
that doesn't show up in the hub. It shows as an unread email, but the email
isn't there. I suspect it's a Hotmail issue and not a problem with BB hub. It's
a very minor inconvenience, so I'm not concerned.
BTW, I really like my Motorola phone, because I really hate bloat ware. I have
a Samsung tablet that became nearly unusably slow. I turned off or deleted all
the bloat ware I could without rooting it, and it now works great.

HTH,

Rick