Plant the seed. Sometimes more than once.   Give it a gestation period.  Min. is a month, normally a year or more.   At the end of the gestation period, it is HIS idea, and therefore G O O D!

Don't keep replanting the same seed.   If you do it never becomes G O O D.

I guess they still sell hilux peekups  in turd world countries, or did until a few years ago.