Toyota is a big player in Trophy truck racing. Big output engines, huge travel
suspension, off-road at highway speeds...
I didn't like the Tacoma when we drove them before buying our Dodge. The swiss
cheese frame debacle awhile ago didn't impress me either. That said there is a
reason the Hilux is the default pickup in the rest of the world. Outside of
North America you never see an F150...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 11:13 AM, Dimitri Seretakis via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Yeah the TRD is funny. Toyota Racing
Development my arse. Who races garbage Toyota pickups anyway?

Sent from my iPhone