I think Kleb has run some E430s and they’re not much worse than the M112, I
think. Definitely more peppy, though.

As for the house situation, this is a continuation of the wife wanting to live
in our old neighborhood and getting a pool, as our current digs don’t have a
pool. Adding one after the fact is cost prohibitive compared to buying another
house with one. A pool only adds about $20k to the value around here, while
putting a new one in on an existing home is easily $50k-$60k. Not going to
recoup that cost when the home is sold, for sure.

Wife also likes pool for therapeutic purposes as well with her hips and stuff.

If it works out, we’ll be living across the cut-de-sac from our first house
that we built in 1996. Being just a few blocks away from the existing hacienda
the move will be easy.

-D