We can handle two houses, so we’ll get the new one in order, move everything,
then get the old house all spiffed up and ready for sale in the spring. Paint,
epoxy floor in the garage, network cabling, etc., will get done in advance
before we move in. It’s in really good shape and pretty much ready for move-in,
so getting it in order shouldn’t take a lot of effort.

And yes, it has a three car garage!!! That was something the wife wanted, too.

-D