Because of the number of pools in the area, pool maintenance companies are a
dime a dozen and do the work for cheap. To have someone come weekly, treat the
water and clean the pool and filter is often in the range of about $20. Much
like lawn maintenance. I can get someone to cut my grass and trim the yard for
maybe $20-$30 a visit. While I currently maintain my yard, once all of this is
over I’m pulling the plug and paying someone to do it for me.

With the screened enclosure there is no detritus that gets into the pool such
as leaves. Sure, there’s airborne dirt, but the filter gets most of that. I had
an automatic pool cleaner at my last house, and boy oh boy, are those things
great! One of the best Father’s Day gifts I’ve ever gotten.

Skeeters are only bad certain times of the year, but yes, when it’s that time
the screened enclosure does keep them out.

-D