I am sure it would be fine.  It has a lot of reviews on it and they appear to be good.

On 10/19/2019 10:02 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
As it appears that I will soon be tasked with painting the interior of not one,
but two homes (new and old) I was seriously considering buying a Harbor Fright
airless bulk sprayer:

https://www.harborfreight.com/Airless-Paint-Sprayer-Kit-60600.html

I’ve used bulk sprayers before, both inside and outside a house, and really
like the speed at which you can paint large areas. However, I’m not sure I want
to go “all in” on this, either, as I’ll have plenty of time to do the work.

Anyone have any experience with the HF unit? As this will be pretty much unused
after I’m done, I have to consider whether I want to drop serious coin and then
sell whatever I buy, or go on the cheep and hope all goes well and I get my
money out of it before it cacks.

-D

https://www.avg.com