Thanks again Philip, really liking the FairEmail app. Just decided to pay for
the pro features after I had some time to get it set up just right.

AquaMail is very nice, but the cost of $2.50 per month in order to have
multiple accounts and get rid of the nagging ads was a deal killer.

I'm going to set up FairEmail on SWMBO's phone, I think she will be happy once
she learns how it works.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC