I represent that remark.  I am the only house on my street that is not
constrained by CC&R, so I get a pass on the collection of bottom feeder cars,
overly productive garden boxes, welding table on the back patio, improvised
spray booth, auto projects in process.  The rest of the homes are neat as a pin
and wreak havoc on my assessments each year.  Populated by prickly people with
enviro aspirations with their Priuapussies and Tesla, Gore tex and kayak
carriers.

clay monroe