My windshield squirters weren't on the $600E320 so I pulled of the connector and the motor was getting voltage, put it back and lo the motor began working but nothing coming out of the nozzles. Tried cleaning the little holes, still nothing.  Took of the squirter assembly (it just snaps into the hose and the hood, easy removal) and it was completely goobered up inside, it doesn't come apart near as I tell so I have it soaking in some vinegar solution to see if that loosens up the dried up fluid in there.  Not sure what else might go at it. If that doesn't work I'll get a syringe with something else and try I guess.  Any ideas?

--
--FT