Some inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7NsrWBV6yU
-Curt

    On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 8:05:07 AM EDT, Dimitri Seretakis via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Yes the doors look like old fashioned hinged carriage doors but they are in
fact roll-up. After what you said, I think that I might try to make one door
and see how it goes. If not too much work then I might make the rest! I will
make a traditional hinged door as this garage is basically a workshop so I
won’t be driving in and out of it on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone