I cleaned the carb in my little generator the other day. Tonight I finally
fired it up, no parts required repair although I did somehow screw up the
exhaust gasket, it runs but its loud. Surprisingly parts are available even for
a Chinese made 2-stroke generator...
Firewood is almost all stacked, pretty much ready for winter.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 4:36:07 PM EDT, G Mann via Mercedes