The Climate Change Astrophysicist teaching the old folks class (he looks and
sounds like Jim Jones) is sure the world is warming and showed the NOAA
prediction for this year.  Warm and wet, as it is neither a Nino or Nina year.
He is sure there will be polar bears in Prius, powered with PV panels by the
time his daughter is headed to college.  That will be … 2025.  Dude is an idiot
basing all his graphs on the end of the Little Ice Age and going from there.
Of course the world is getting warmer after that.  I want to stand up and
scream at him “Correlation is not Causation!"

clay