Mitch,

This is the twisted logic that permeates this group of people. There’s no
rational explanation for the things they say or do. That’s why it’s such a
sh*tshow.

I kid you not, there is something seriously wrong with a lot of people in that
group. Maybe too much soot has cut off the O2 to their brains, I don’t know.

-D