Oh , my appologies.

71' 280sel 4.5.  silver on black ,but was repainted
from original cream at some point and has a little
rust on one door well (the right rear I think)... lots
of new stuff on the engine, that I've put on...  gets
about 11 mpg +_

I've kept maintenece records, but I've only had it
about six years...

 odo stopped about two years ago, but reads 556321 so
it could be 1.5k miles or 2.5k

I'd say the entire car is like 70%-75%, runs strong,
looks good.  typical glitches, a few dings..(still has
vacuum issues and needs front brakes and new plastic
air levers inside on the dash)  Tranny's good.
Electrics are good.

I'll post pictures here soon.

Figure it's worth $1500.00 to $2000.00 or so?????  Not
realy sure actually as I have to really think it
through...

Would also be keen on trading for a sailboat (another
300t? a old VW bug), a chest full of monkeys or
something interesting... ;-)