Good advice.Remember that there is 1 NG pipeline for all of New England. A few
years ago during the "polar vortex" the price of NG skyrocketed. Oil went up
but way less.
OTOH there are rebates for switching to gas. Check out masssave.com

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 10:03 PM, Curley McLain via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Get  bids for installation of the gas,
and estimates for consumption.
Or figure BTU per year of your oil system, and figure the amount of NG
for the same BTUs/year.   Compare that to the contractor's estimated
consumption.

Prices in your area will determine cost/benefit, not someone else's
prices in a different part of the country.  Not having to deal with oil
truck, stink and gaining space where the tank was are considerations.
You could set up the tank behind your garage and get deliveries of #2
for your dissels.  (if they will still deliver for 250-275 gal.)  Around
here, they don't wanna deliver for less than 1000 gal now.