Depends on where you are. Where I live we have very sandy soil that I can't
come up with the name for right now.My parents have heavy clay which is more
like what I'd expect Dimitri's Maine house to have.
Our camp is built on glacial tilth, lots of rocks...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 2:25 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   Absolutely. However, we knew we probably wouldn’t be in the home long
enough to recoup the costs, so it didn’t make a lot of sense at the time.

Also, I wonder if the soil composition where Dimitri is looking is an issue,
since New England has some pretty rocky soil...

-D