Back in the kitchen at Mom’s place, same as most every year.  Smaller crowd, as
the bulk of the extended family is dispersed.  Will have to deal with special
menu, as half the attendees have medical issues.  Mom told me she is going to
eat real food this meal, even if she suffers for the next days after.  Must be
really harsh to get old and have the systems breaking down.

No TV, as nobody gives a flaming figgy pudding about parades, impeachment, or
sports doings.

clay