So the guy called me and said there was some guy wanted it but isn’t in town
until the weekend. And some other guy wants the wheels (for $200 and another
16” set) which look to be worth some good money (18”, AMG maybe?). Also says
the owner is back in MN for good, has his contact info. So I might go get it
for “parts” and try to get hold of the “owner” to see if I could get a title
otherwise it’s parts. No key but I think there is a way to get it in neutral. I
guess for $450 the wheels are worth at least that. He says the car is pretty
nice except the bumper got knocked off somehow. It’s in the car though.

--R
Sent from iPhone