Hello Rich,

Here's an update on the status of your order.

We ran out of your item(s) in the store and have ordered more. We estimate they'll be ready for pickup *Fri, Dec 6, after 6pm.*

*Please don't head to the store yet* — we'll send a confirmation when your order is here and ready to pick up. You can track status or cancel your order in your account <https://www.walmart.com/account/order/6041902155801>. .

We're sorry for the inconvenience — we'll do better next time.

--
--FT