This reminds me of my Saturn woes.
Last winter it wouldn't start when it was really cold, and this November
wouldn't start when it's sort of cold, so I NEED a battery.

So I got a Costco gift card and went to buy a rare group 100 battery, pretty
much only sold bt Costco and NAPA.
Nope, can't sell you one unless you're a member, because you wouldn't get a
warranty. (I suspect they don't sell tires to nonmembers either)

OK, let's try Wally World. They have tons of group 78 for $50 and $75, and 3 of
the $94 Maxx batteries.
Web site says the Saturn is externally vented (yep, a hose takes the hydrogen
to the back bumper) and the $50&$94 group 78s will work, $75 battery is no good
for me.
Get there, and the $50-75 batteries don't have hose fittings. 3 Maxx batteries
is really zero Maxx batteries.

The really good part: "We can't stop guys from just putting a battery in the
cart and rolling out the door, especially late at night" And if they steal one,
they steal top of the line, and since this store has 3 in inventory and never
sells any, because there are none to sell, nobody sends any more to restock the
empty shelf. And the store knows it has no batteries, but nobody wants to fix
the inventory and get some batteries in.

I think I'll order 4 batteries for instore pickup and see if any get delivered.
They got two pallets of batteries yesterday and none were group 78.

BTW, those $50 batteries? The guy says they last about 11 months and you get a
new one. (one yr warranty)
Does the new battery have a new warranty?
Yes, but you don't want to do that, it's a hassle changing batteries every year.