On 05/12/2019 2:48 PM, Clay Monroe via Mercedes wrote:
I am now looking for the black helicopters

I was doing my annual visit to the internist.  He was pleased to see that a
loss of 12 kilo had dropped all my stats well into the healthy zone, and the
cholesterol figures were great.  Blood pressure has dropped too.  He tells me I
need to keep hydrated so that am less prone to passing out when my head is
lower than my hips.  Tells me my prostate is great for my age and how are
things lower than my belt?  Because of the low BP.

NOW I am getting just spammed with pharma ads for little blue pills,
cholesterol pills, weight loss fads, cancer cures and the plethora of male
medical issues for the aging solutions.  Just from talking to my doctor, in his
office.  NOT EVEN looking online for any things related to my health.

At least the Nigerians and the asian hookers have quit trying to contact me

clay

who must have spyware on his phone

Just wait! It might be the Mercedes forum. Those Asian ladies will soon be looking for you again.

Randy