Sounds like it is time to fire up that old SDL and head for the grocery store.

Randy

On 05/12/2019 4:50 PM, Clay Monroe via Mercedes wrote:
I forgot the rest of the story

The panty in Seattle is not BARE, just not been replenished in about a year or
so.  I was last in the house in Sept.  What had been in the fridge unopened got
dumped in the freezer, as I was returning within 90 day.

Dinner last night was a battle between making nachos with the chips that expired in
2018, the grated cheese that died in August, along with sliced olives that perished
in 2017, a fresh onion and minced beef with severe freezer burn from maybe 2018 with
expired taco seasoning from 2016.  I did have fresh salsa to dip in.  And the
refried beans were left on the self, having become "less nutritious” a few
years ago.

clay

On Dec 5, 2019, at 2:22 PM, Clay Monroe via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>