From the description, I think the sprinter dimension is saying it could run circles inside a 50' square or circle, (OD) while the hondog gives turning radius, which is half the inside front tyre to inside front tyre circle.   (Tyre ID)   so we really don't know which turns tighter.

My H beats both, as it has a turning radius of about 6" depending on traction and tires.

Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 6, 2019 at 3:41 PM
Google search suggests the Sprinter needs 47'6" and the Odyssey needs 33' 2".
I might be comparing apples to oranges as the descriptions are different.
For the Sprinter the data says 47'6" wall to wall turn and for the Odyssey it says 6.05 M turning radius so I assumed the turning circle was double the radius. However, I wonder if the Sprinter includes the overhanging bits front and back and if the Odyssey numbers are just at the wheels. I would think, however that the Sprinter has much more overhang, especially on the back and thus would likely take more room to turn.

Randy