We have a eufy and we love that thing. All wood floors with some rugs. Sure
it chokes on legos and other random objects but after it runs it is always
full of dirt and lint that would otherwise still be in the floor somewhere.
200 bucks on Amazon. Runs every day at 9am. No gimmicks, apps, programs or
laser beams. Sure it gets stuck under the couch and rarely finds it's way
home but when you see it sitting somewhere you just put it on the charger
again and it vacuums while u are at work. What it lacks in hp it makes up
for in time spent doing the job - its tolerance for vacuuming is far
greater than any human. To some extent the best vacuum is the one that gets
used and there is no way I am vacuuming every day of the week for an hour
or paying anyone to do that. Total weekly cfm is in favor of the robot.