Ours ate the pointy end of a fishing rod after ingesting the lure and
spooling the leader around the brush. Broke the tip clean off.

The eufy 200 dollar version is dumb as a rock but keeps on ticking. No
virtual fences it just randomly goes where it will. Makes finding it an
adventure sometimes.

Next one will be the brava or whatever wet mop version. Maple floors.