Which may break drivers for hardware you depend on. They get to do that without
even telling you...
Also without telling you they'll replace manufacturer specific drivers with
generic versions that don't work.
I'm pretty salty about "automatic driver updates", it's pretty hard on my
customers.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 2:20 PM, fmiser via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   > ROGER wrote:

> It's unfortunate that some of you hate Windows.

I find it not unfortunate at all.

> But I like Win 10 best of all.  I get periodic updates that load
> at night with no issues.

You don't mind that Microsoft is gets to come in anytime they want
to do anything they want to your computer?

Wow.