Thanks, I already looked them up.

And yes, I reinstalled the old thermostat and I get the same results. No
cooling, air handler runs and the outdoor unit sounds like it's running, too,
at least the fan is.

Maybe my compressor contactor decided to take a dump? Or the capacitor?

Meh. At this point I’m done, the guy comes at noon tomorrow. I’ll live,

-D