> On December 18, 2019 at 5:16 PM Clay Monroe via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> For my cash, putting winter tires on winter wheels does allow a person to do
> the semi-annual swap themselves, over paying the tire show to mount and
> dismount.

Hit up Car-part.com and see what used wheels cost. Try to downsize, the tires
will be cheaper and they'll work better in snow. For example, if your Cruze
takes 205-55R16, get 195-65R15s. If your W210 takes 215-55R16 and you can find
a set of 15s from a W124 that fit, get 195-70 or 205-65 depending on the weight
rating you need.