I just looked, there were only 5 data points for a limited time (mostly specific days recently), one at Lowes, 2 at road intersections, one in the middle of the airport here, and one at the beach.  On another day it had me at home.  I'm thinking that this is when you might use Google Maps or something, I don't know where they get the info.  I shut most of that location stuff off on my phone, it seems to work.  It is kinda creepy though.

-_FT