I dislike Tractor Supply on principle, they sell some of the worst garbage
available. Their house branded tools especially.
I'm wearing All American Clothing Company jeans almost exclusively. Made in
USA, and not that much more expensive than shipping jobs overseas.
I walk the walk on the Made in USA thing. I can wear an entirely Made in USA
outfit with the exception of a coat and that'll change the next time I'm due to
buy one.
-Curt

    On Monday, December 23, 2019, 11:45:21 PM EST, Craig via Mercedes